2017 Surveying and Geomatics Educators Society (SaGES) Conference
July 30 – August 3, 2017 • Oregon State University • Corvallis, Oregon
1″ Instrument Gold Sponsor
3″ Instrument Silver Sponsor
5″ Instrument Bronze Sponsor
INDUSTRY EXHIBITION AND SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
We welcome exhibitors and sponsors for the 2017 SaGES Conference!
Sponsoring this conference is a great way to show your organization’s support for surveying education and its importance to the future of the profession. By sponsoring the conference, your organization shows that it is thinking ahead to the future and will be able to establish ties with many surveying and civil engineering programs across the country. Below is information on different levels of sponsorships and what is included. Please contact [email protected] for more information or to discuss details that would help improve the value of this opportunity for your company or organization.
All sponsorship levels includes:
- Company logo listed in program with the associated sponsorship level
- Display of company logo on a sponsor board in the lobby throughout the conference.
- Announcement of sponsorship at the start and end of conference as well as relevant venues.
- Inclusion of sponsor materials (e.g., brochure, gifts, etc.) in welcome packets
- Exhibitor Table* consisting of a 6’ draped table and chairs for the 3 main days of the conference (See details below)
In addition, the following benefits are included with each level of sponsorship:
5” Instrument (Bronze) Sponsor – $795
- Acknowledgement as a sponsor of a coffee break
- Includes 1 full registration to the conference
3” Instrument (Silver) Sponsor – $1,500
- Acknowledgement as the sponsor for one of the reception events
- Includes 1 registration to the conference.
1” Instrument (Gold) Sponsor – $3000
- Acknowledgement as the sponsor for a dinner event or the vacation day.
- Includes 2 registrations to the conference.
Load-in is from noon to 4:00 pm on Sunday, July 30th and tear-down is Wednesday, August 7th from 6pm to 7pm.
Additional staff should register as attendees for the conference and can receive the same benefit.
If you are interested, please contact:
Michael Olsen at [email protected]